You need to make yourself a priority. Life is beautiful, but addiction can make that hard to see.
You may not understand just how important you are, and just how vital it is that you take care of yourself.
Here are five reasons why you, yes you, need to become a priority in your own life.
- There are times in your life where others have cared for you. Even if it was few and far between, it has happened. One day, there may come a time that someone else needs you. If you are not stable and dependable, that someone else may have no one to lean on. You need to take care of yourself, so that you can start to care for others.
- You are special. You may be no prodigy on a musical instrument or a straight A student, but you are you. There is no other you. No one else thinks your thoughts, or moves your legs. It is all you. And only you can do what you do.
- Life is good. It’s not always good, and it is often hard, but life can be good! In order for you to enjoy it, you need to be good too.
- You can be you again. You may feel that you don’t know who you are, or that your life will never be the same. But you can still be you. You can learn to love your own things and to laugh your own laugh. It is possible to find yourself, even if you learn that you have changed.
- It can be invigorating. Once you have made yourself a priority, found yourself, and started to live again, you will feel so good. You will feel as if you are flying, and that nothing is impossible. With a finale like that, you will be able to keep going, and keep pushing.
It’s time you make yourself a priority… and LIVE again
Come to Annie’s House, a drug rehab in Utah especially for women, to start making yourself a priority.