Here at Annie's House, we offer alcohol addiction treatment for countless individuals in Draper, UT. We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their alcohol abuse. With our addiction treatment specialists, you can rest assured that you will never struggle with alcohol addiction by yourself.
Who We Are
We are a renowned alcohol treatment center in Draper. Our alcohol treatment center in Draper, UT, provides patients with a steady transition to further treatment. Our approach to addiction recovery combines evidence-based treatment with a holistic program that promotes wellness in the body, mind, and soul. Patients can enroll in our addiction recovery programs, which help identify, monitor, and address possible setbacks that can hinder their recovery.
We are conveniently located in Draper. Our facility is just a few minute's drives from most places in Utah. Our addiction treatment center in Utah includes an expertly designed interior for treatment, therapy, and recovery programming. Patients can enjoy our rehab facility's open spaces that create bright and inviting environments.
We have board-certified medical directors who oversee a staff composed of doctors, nurses, therapists, and counselors. Our multidisciplinary team includes trained addiction experts and medical personnel of all backgrounds who are dedicated to making your long-term recovery possible. Our team's strategy is to treat patients with personalized care that suits their unique needs.
Our Treatment Options
Here at Annie's House, we believe recovery does not end with a stay in the rehab center. A patient in addition recovery program must learn new coping skills and find ways to control their substance use. We offer our patients different ways to receive life-changing addiction treatment. Our alcohol addiction treatment options may include:
- Case management
- Life skills training
- Fitness therapy and training
- Individual and group therapy
- Nutritional counseling and dietary planning
Our Levels of Care
Annie's House operates on a full continuum of care, meaning patients can gradually transition through less-intensive treatment stages as addiction recovery progresses. Our levels of care include:
- Outpatient treatment: Patients can live in a supportive setting or home while still dedicating a large part of their day to alcohol addiction treatment.
- Outpatient treatment:Patients in outpatient care receive ongoing support at the facility. They have more flexibility in addiction treatment and are monitored by our addiction specialists.
- Aftercare services: Aftercare includes support group meetings, alumni programs, relapse prevention, and other services that help patients maintain long-term sobriety after addiction treatment.
- Co-occurring disorders treatment: Mental health disorders such as depression or anxiety often play a significant role in addiction. Here at Annie's House, we believe in treating each person as a whole instead of treating the addiction alone. We address alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders together for effective treatment.
Contact Annie's House For Alcohol Treatment In Draper, UT
If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol addiction, our specialists can help you. We discuss your treatment options and help you find the perfect solution. You can call us at 385-255-9117.Alcohol Treatment Center Draper
View Larger Map