It goes without saying that drug addiction/abuse has taken many lives over the years. This is also something that has ruined families and caused people to lose hope. The good news is that working with a good inpatient drug rehab in Draper could give you the solid foundation that you need to move past addiction and get on a path to recovery. Getting involved with the right team can be very beneficial and make the path easier for you.
Just a sampling of the benefits of entering into inpatient drug rehab include:
- Optimum privacy
- Safe environment
- Peer support
- Well-planned daily routines
- Educative programs
- Aftercare services
- Multiple therapies
- Undivided attention for patients
- Individualized care plans
Overall, a rehabilitation center that gives patients inpatient and outpatient services is usually the best option. Patients go through counseling and learn all about survival and coping tactics that will assist them once they leave the center. Apart from the medical perspective, plenty of behavioral advantages come from time spent at an inpatient program.
Statistics You Should Know
When it comes to drug addiction and abuse, there are many statistics you may be unaware of. This includes:
- Roughly 9% of children are around a family member that is addicted to drugs
- As of 2010, about 34.5% of the homeless people in shelters abuse drugs, with over 25% of them also have significant mental issues
- Around 35 million people across the globe suffer from drug addiction, yet only a fraction will receive the treatment they need
- Many families that have less than $20k income will face various addiction issues
What is Inpatient Drug Rehab in Draper?
An inpatient facility is a center where people live full time to get the care they need to address alcohol or drug addiction. Also known as residential rehab facilities, they give patients medical supervision and guidance 24 hours a day to hopefully move into a sober lifestyle. This is more of a community-support setting than hospital-like, offering treatment for recovering addicts that may stay anywhere from 30 days up to a year to get results.
- Safe Environment – When someone stays at a care facility, they are taken out of otherwise dangerous and triggering situations. This is a safe place to detox, recover, and learn the necessary skills to stay sober.
- Peer Support – Working with other people going through the same problems with drug addiction is an excellent way to remain accountable. Additionally, learning from others and the issues they are dealing with is a good way to gain perspective and not feel alone.
- Educative Programs – One of the best ways to move away from addiction is to learn about it and how it impacts the mind, body, and soul. Quality programs, such as those we offer at Annie’s House, will give patients the tools necessary to sustain sobriety.
There is no better time than right now to begin working on yourself and achieving wellness. If you want to know more about entering into an inpatient drug rehab in Draper, we are here to help at Annie’s House. Our 24-hour hotline for assistance is (385) 324-3905.Inpatient Drug Rehab Draper
View Larger Map