What to Bring to a Drug Rehab Center
Welcome, and thank you for considering Annie’s House! We appreciate your business, look forward to working with you, and would like to make you aware of a few things when you decide to make your first steps toward your addiction recovery.
- We are a non-smoking, tobacco-free facility. If you would like to taper with nicotine patches, you will need to bring them with you upon admission. Our tobacco taper is a 15-day taper. 5 days at 21 milligrams, then 5 days at 14 milligrams and 5 days at 7 milligrams.
- You cannot have any narcotics or pain patches in treatment.
- We are a suboxone-free facility. If you are currently on suboxone, our Medical Team will taper you off when you get to treatment.
What to Bring:
- You will need a guarantor to sign with you on your payment agreement upon admission. This person will be financially responsible for you, should you decide to leave treatment before your financial obligations are met.
- You will need a credit card on file for your medications. For your convenience, we have a pharmacy that will deliver your medications to the facility. Please bring all of your medications with you when you check into treatment. No paper prescriptions will be filled once you enter the facility.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID at the time of your admission.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of health care professionals, referee, family members and anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment.
- $100-$200 in smaller denominations to use during your stay.
- Laundry facilities, detergent, iron and ironing board are provided at no additional cost.
- Casual comfortable clothing that can be layered.
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise.
- Workout/gym attire.
- Shoes, shirts, and appropriate undergarments are required at all times. No tank tops or sleeveless tops.
- Hats and sunglasses are to be worn outside only.
- Personal toiletries, including shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion and sunscreen. All toiletries must be alcohol and propellant-free (pump-style only).
Do Not Bring:
- Inappropriate Clothing: Clothing with any drug or alcohol reference, excessively tight fitting clothes, low cut, sleeveless or revealing shirts, torn jeans or tee shirts, short-shorts (only mid-thigh shorts may be worn).
- Items exceeding $500 in value. Steps Recovery is not liable for the loss or damage of any money, jewelry, documents, or any other articles of unusual value. Steps Recovery Center’s liability for the loss of any personal property deposited with the Steps Recovery for safekeeping is limited to $500.
- Electrical appliances:
- Television/ DVD Players
- Computer / Laptop
- Palm Pilot / PDA
- iPods / MP3 Players
- Cosmetics that contain alcohol will be locked up for use if brought into the facility:
- Nail polish remover, nail glue
- Hair color chemicals
- Aerosol containers
- Aftershave, cologne
- Alcohol-free cosmetics are permitted
- Clove cigarettes or lighter butane, cannot be stored on the premises.
- Energy drinks or vitamin drinks.